Scavaging the Web

Since I've been stuck at home for 4 days with sinus crap, I've had plenty of time to peruse the offerings on the Web. Most of these things will all get added to my permanent links list, but I feel that they deserve a little extra fanfare.

Or, maybe I'm just getting cabin fever and you guys get to be the on the receiving end. *grin*

Because the World is Round
I don't know much about this guy, and that's fine. His writing is fun to read, even if he does apparently, look like a muppet.

Running with Scissors
Okay, so I started with this post on this blog. And got all caught up because I could so completely understand, being a dog-mother and all. Then I started reading the rest. I like her style.

Tequila Mockingbird
Wow. I've never had so much fun reading a blog. This is great....hope somebody really does offer her a book deal.

The Blog Jar
A librarian's blog. Nice to know that difficulties I've worked with in public school libraries are found in libraries of all sorts in this country. She and I obviously think alike.

Enjoy!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Scavaging the Web"

  1. Amanda A. says:
    Nov 4, 2005, 12:11:00 PM

    I agree that we do think alike, but I just wanted to let you know that I am a library assistant and not a librarian. I plan on getting my MLS, but I'm working on a second B.A. right now. : )

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates