Feelin' a need to crow

Okay, here's the deal. 3 doctors told me back in the Spring that I needed to lose weight. I agreed with wholeheartedly. Then gained 15 more pounds.

So, in July I started going Weight Watchers. I've been rather impressed with myself. Not only am I really, truly keeping up with the plan rules, I've been exercising almost every day. I'm ready to announce my progress so far.

Since mid-July, I've lost 20 pounds.

The people at the meetings are stunned--first of all, where the hell did I have 20 pounds to lose? Was my leg hollow? No, I just "wear it well." To look at me, you'd never know there's 20 more pounds floating around to lose. But there is. By all accounts, I'm little, petite---and this is from men who want to date me.

Anyway..just had to share.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Feelin' a need to crow"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Sep 21, 2005, 12:52:00 PM

    wow...20 lbs.
    send me an email or something wherever you are.

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates