BIzarre

Read this, then answer the question at the end of my post.

Probation for short sex offender sparks debate


2 things about this story really weird me out. Can you guess what they are?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "BIzarre"

  1. equarles says:
    Jun 1, 2006, 12:13:00 PM

    This is gonna be weird...but it reminds me of uncle's boy dog that was really little and he kept trying to have sex with the girl dogs. They were bigger than him. When he got excited he'd have to try and literally jump on them. You'd always see him behind the girl dogs jumping up trying to reach them.
    That just puts a funny image in my head.

  2. Jayne says:
    Jun 1, 2006, 3:28:00 PM

    Hehe...reading the comment in my email box confused me to no end. Reading it in context helped a lot!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    Jun 12, 2006, 3:58:00 PM

    It reminds me of Ben and Dru

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates