Oops...

I learned today that I surprised/embarassed a friend when reading my "PSA" post. I had to giggle at that, because when I posted it, I forgot that he's been reading my blog.

No, it's not my usual storyline or subject matter, but it was something that I couldn't help but share. I was flabbergasted at the guy's guts, in asking those questions. No, I'm not naive, by any stretch, but come on, there's just some things that would shock almost anyone, right?

So, anyway..sorry I surprised you. I'll try to remember to post a warning beforehand next time.

Much love.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Oops..."

  1. True Jersey Girl says:
    Apr 21, 2005, 11:39:00 AM

    Oh please, you were just reporting something that happened to you. YOU weren't vulgar, the guy was. No one who reads your blog should be offended...except the guy who said those things to you!

  2. Jayne says:
    Apr 21, 2005, 1:30:00 PM

    Oh, I'm not apologizing for the content in the least. It wasn't me at all, it was the guy. I apologized for for shocking my friend--stuff like that doesn't come up in our normal conversations.

    Actually, it was kind of nice to hear that he was shocked and maybe a bit embarassed to be reading it. Gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, other men are like that.

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates