Regrets

I heard/read somewhere that a person without regrets is a person who has not really lived. I'm not sure how much I agree with that, but it's on my mind this morning.

Woke up this morning thinking about my most recent regret. I suppose I shouldn't feel too bad about it, seeing as how I was not privy to all the information regarding this person, but I feel bad anyway. Not sure which bothers me more---the fact that what happened happened at all, or that the circumstances were more delicate than I knew at the time.

Regardless, I shouldn't have done what I did. I know that. All the explanation in the world won't change that.

So, why do I want to do it again?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

5 Response to "Regrets"

  1. Thomas says:
    Apr 15, 2006, 11:03:00 AM

    Well it is funny how fast I forgot what Houston's weather is like...

  2. equarles says:
    Apr 15, 2006, 12:08:00 PM

    what the heck are you talking about?

  3. Kodijack says:
    Apr 15, 2006, 7:20:00 PM

    I think it has something to do with taking chances, and half the time the chances end up bad and so you regret it. So the saying says that to live life you have to take chances otherwise whats the point?

  4. jayne says:
    Apr 16, 2006, 5:51:00 AM

    It's complicated, Q, hence the vagueness. I don't really want to go into specifics, just being able to "write at" it (rather than "wrtie about" it) made a difference.

  5. Anonymous Says:
    Apr 18, 2006, 12:16:00 PM

    Yeah, that's the thing about living in varying shades of gray, as opposed to black and white.

    There's no easy way out.

    I feel the same way.

    R.

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates