The Bible in 90 Days

The other day, I was reading Quotidian Grace's blog. I like to hear her take on Presbyterian news. And sometimes her dachshund Beatrice guest blogs. Too cute.

I found information about a Bible program I'm starting this evening (thanks to my postal carrier actually carrying the mail today--you have NO idea.). Check out the Bible in 90 Days site. I confess, I caved and bought the leader kit, right after sending an email to our Christian Ed convenor with the info.

I like the premise...in 12 pages a day, using the Bible the program was designed around, you read the Bible cover to cover in 90 days. There's also DVD sessions for each week, and a guide. I'm excited.

Like I said, I'll start this evening. I'll watch the first DVD session, read the first 12 pages, and maybe do the first week's questions. Okay, so if I don't get those done tonight, then I'll do them in the morning.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "The Bible in 90 Days"

  1. Jan says:
    Aug 4, 2008, 2:09:00 PM

    Interesting premise--in 90 days! I have a friend in CA who did this at her Presbyterian Church and liked it.

    Welcome to RevGals!

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates