Ugh

I've been back at work 12 days. Yes, 12, I started before everyone else.

I'm exhausted. I can't remember the last time that I was so tired. I know I've been getting up earlier to work out, but I've also been going to bed earlier to compensate. I do really well all the way up to 8 o'clock, and then I give out.

The Wonder Dog is beside himself. He wants to play, and play, and play. I'm only good for about 30 minutes by the time I get home and in for the night. I feel bad, but I keep telling him I'll make it up to him this weekend. I feel like a mother.

************************************
I watched the new reality show on NBC tonight--Tommy Lee goes to college. What a trip. Dude seems to have enough upstairs to actually have made it as a college student, although it would've been challenging before the drug use. Really, it's kind of interesting. Watching him on the walking lecture for his botany class, I found myself rooting for him (eventually, he got the write term and the emphasis in the right place). I may watch this one all the way through because it's just a bit interesting.
Besides, Tommy Lee's kinda hot.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Ugh"

  1. Rudicus says:
    Aug 18, 2005, 9:57:00 AM

    I actually like this idea - they should send more people back to school.

    Of course it would be betterif they could send anyone who wanted to go back to school for free, but, this is cool too.

    Go Tommy!

  2. AVA says:
    Aug 22, 2005, 1:06:00 PM

    If there's anyone who needed to go back to school it's Tommy Lee. I have to watch that show!!

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates