Worship your librarian

I've been telling people for years that they should worship me because I am a librarian. Finally, here's something (I didn't write) that I can use to support this assertion.

Worship on Librarian Avengers.

Okay, okay, so I was telling them to worship me before I became a librarian. Sue me.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "Worship your librarian"

  1. Glod says:
    Aug 30, 2005, 2:07:00 PM

    Ok Ms Librarian. Do you have any information on the construction, mechanics, and electronics, of professor Mark Tilden's pissbot used to clean his toilet?

    According to my sister her librarian is nuts and does such things as hide new books so they don't get read.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    Aug 30, 2005, 3:52:00 PM

    cleary you've provided us with more evidence of why librarians should be worshipped. i personally have worshipped them for years dating back to my days in the summer reading program...who knew shelving books could be so fun....or so HOT. i mean, come on! have you seen these ladies quietly fingering the spines of tomes, novellas, and those "special collections." We all know what they keep in "special collections;" its not bobby-pins my friends.

    Yeah, I'll worship you anyday!

    ;)

    becca

  3. jayne says:
    Aug 30, 2005, 8:26:00 PM

    hehe...love you becca!

  4. Andrew Smith says:
    Oct 13, 2005, 1:13:00 PM

    Hey, thanks for leaving a commment(for or against) one of my blogs.

    I have to say that I pretty much already do worship the librarians, and the Borders "librarians". Anyways, I found this post funny, and I agree, we should all worship librarians.

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates