Worship your librarian

I've been telling people for years that they should worship me because I am a librarian. Finally, here's something (I didn't write) that I can use to support this assertion.

Worship on Librarian Avengers.

Okay, okay, so I was telling them to worship me before I became a librarian. Sue me.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Worship your librarian"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Aug 30, 2005, 3:52:00 PM

    cleary you've provided us with more evidence of why librarians should be worshipped. i personally have worshipped them for years dating back to my days in the summer reading program...who knew shelving books could be so fun....or so HOT. i mean, come on! have you seen these ladies quietly fingering the spines of tomes, novellas, and those "special collections." We all know what they keep in "special collections;" its not bobby-pins my friends.

    Yeah, I'll worship you anyday!

    ;)

    becca

  2. Jayne says:
    Aug 30, 2005, 8:26:00 PM

    hehe...love you becca!

  3. None says:
    Oct 13, 2005, 1:13:00 PM

    Hey, thanks for leaving a commment(for or against) one of my blogs.

    I have to say that I pretty much already do worship the librarians, and the Borders "librarians". Anyways, I found this post funny, and I agree, we should all worship librarians.

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates