Green Acres

Sing it with me now....

Green Acres is the the place to be...
Farm livin' is the life for me!
Land spreadin' out so far and wide..
Keep Manhattan just give me that countryside!

I'm watching TVLand this morning. I just luuuurve "Green Acres." This morning, Lisa's mother has come to visit in Hooterville. The most touching part (and you can see where Lisa gets her brains from) is when she mistakes Eb for Lisa's husband, Oliver.

Does it bother anyone else that Lisa's mom doesn't have an accent at all???
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Green Acres"

  1. Kayt says:
    Dec 25, 2006, 12:13:00 PM

    ROTFL

    Darling I love you, but give me Park Avenue ;)

    And yes, it bothers me that Lisa's mom is sans accent.

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates