Bothered

I can't explain it, but...this disturbs me.

I guess I'd never been aware of the existence of the stuff. Until today. Today, I saw it on the shelf at the dollar store.

This is the stuff bad dreams are made of.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Bothered"

  1. Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife says:
    Mar 18, 2008, 4:40:00 PM

    I have to agree with you about the mackerel. It IS disturbing! Something about it just doesn't seem quite right. Bleh!

    Ten Things Tuesday is up! Hope you'll come join in the fun!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    Sep 4, 2009, 1:03:00 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates