How about a real post?

Okay, so, I'm working on a "real" post that I'll post sometime this weekend. Because I want to get myself all together first.

BUT, I know the last few days I've posted "pre-fab" posts. You know "insert your witty one- or two- liners here" posts. So, I thought I'd throw together a little something for you that isn't so formulated.

Ready? Here we go...

I've been reading a lot of Christian blogs this week. So, I'd suggest, if you're interested, take a look at RevGalBlogPals when you get time. Most everyone is either female clergy, or a woman in religious work in some way, or a friend/family member of one of those. I think. Anyway, I'm really enjoying it. Being from a reformed faith myself, it's nice to find religious women who are reminding us that they're still humans. Sometimes I feel like I'm expected to not just be "normal" because I'm Christian first. Does that make sense?

I actually found this weeks ago, but I think it's adorable.




Apparently, more of us need to pay attention to those bears on the Charmin commercials. They've obviously been trying to tell us we use too much. Did you know we needed to do research to believe them? Typical.

Arthur C. Clarke passed away this week. I admire him as a writer, as a discoverer, and as a supporter and proponent for science. Rendezvous with Rama and the Odyssey series (2001: A Space Odyssey, 2010:Odyssey Two, 2061:Odyssey Three, and 3001:The Final Odyssey) have always fascinated me. Really, I still have dreams with HAL playing a prominent role every so often. I love that the science is something that really could and may yet happen in my life time, and isn't completely far-fetched.

There...how's that for a nice hodge-podge?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "How about a real post?"

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates