Einsteinian thought (is that a word?)

Oh good..I typed that big word up there and then freaked out because I didn't know if it was a word or not. According to Dictionary.com, it is. And it, rather obviously, means just what you think it does.

On my iGoogle page, one of my widgets (or is it gadgets?) is an Einstein quote-a-day. I like him. I don't understand everything he had to say, but I do like the things that I do understand.

Like this...

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

You know. I get this one. The thing is, reality is relative. My reality (rather, my perception of reality) doesn't match yours. That's just a human nature.

The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.

Amen to that. And it doesn't help that it seems to change every year.

There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.

And I think everything should be viewed as a miracle. I have my cynical moments (days, ok weeks), but I really do wake up every day and feel blessed that I have woken up. I'll admit I don't wake up feeling that the alarm is a miracle (even of modern technology), but I do thank God for the miracle of waking and being able to get out of bed on my own power.

Anyway..just rambly tonight.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Einsteinian thought (is that a word?)"

  1. Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife says:
    Mar 8, 2008, 1:03:00 AM

    You should check out my Ten Thing Tuesday! It's perfect to describe your last paragraph!

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates