More Einsteinian thought

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. (Albert Einstein)

Just doing a lot of thinking today. Ok, so I've been up for all of , oh, 30 minutes. Lately, I've been thinking about simplification. I think, sometimes, I complicate things because I can. That doesn't work, huh?

It's one of those things I need to work on. I say that I appreciate simplicity, and then I rework the things that I do or think. Not intentionally, it just happens.

Really, all that matters, is loving my God and being happy in my world. It really doesn't get any simpler than that, right?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "More Einsteinian thought"

  1. Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife says:
    Apr 13, 2008, 2:19:00 PM

    Oh, mercy, do I need to simplify!

    My random things are up finally ~ sorry it took so long!

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates