The Language of Love

The Man and I met online. And one of the things that jumped out at me is that he had read The Five Love Languages. I was very impressed that I now know of TWO men who have read the book. Anyway, he asked what my languages were. I think I gave him the wrong answer. Oops.

The Five Love Languages
My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Words of Affirmation.

Complete set of results
Physical Touch: 10
Words of Affirmation: 9
Quality Time: 5
Acts of Service: 4
Receiving Gifts: 2



Information
Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "The Language of Love"

  1. NuttersNotes says:
    Sep 9, 2006, 10:13:00 AM

    ...well, you now know three.

    I use the book in all of my everyday work situation. It is much a business text as a personal relationship text.

    This book is high octane power if one wants to get better and dealing with other people

Copyright 2009 The Clock is Ticking
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates